♥Saturday, January 8, 2011
I feel sorrow, but where are the tears? And I wish I could get rid of this heart for now-->,♥
Life's a mess.
One moment they're there, the next, they're gone.
Is life really that short?
I've never experienced a close one of mine gone, but it seems that that fact is history.
The news was sudden, crazy, unbelievable.
I feel sorrow, hopelessness, remorse for not being able to do anything to help, instead lounging in my cold bed.
Is it my fault?
No one's at fault.
But at least she is able to reunite with her loved ones now.
...I hope.
And I know she will.
I just pray that she's happy on the other side, that life is alright for her now.
We might be sad, but we should be glad that, at least, she is relieved from her sufferings now.
I pray thee will be fine.
You will be missed and remebered forever.
I love you, you know that right? Rest in peace.
What is life? . 12:24 PM